· Responsible for software testing of Nepal Vivo products, including making test strategies, designing localized test plans, execute localized test tasks to ensure test quality, and analysis of local user needs.
· Analysis of user usage habits, Taboos and customs in Nepal, Religious beliefs, language and cultural differences, etc., periodically output localization-specific requirements documents.
· Familiar with local network operators in Nepal, establish communication and information sharing channels, and regularly feedback the impact of policy changes of local operators, and policy for terminal handset manufacturers.
· Confirm the feedback from the Nepal market ASAP, assist in capturing effective logs and solve user problems.
· Major in Computer or software, certificate level/bachelor degree or above
· Familiar with software testing related theories and methods
· Have a good computer theory foundation, familiar with the basic principles of operating systems and networks
· Have strong logical thinking ability, meticulous work, can think from the perspective of users, adhere to principles, have good learning ability
· Have a strong sense of responsibility and willingness to learn, can follow up on the latest industry trends at any time; strong self-discipline ability.
· Good communication skills, able to maintain effective communication with Chinese project members
Interested candidates are requested to send their application to [email protected]