You will be responsible for the day-to-day running of a complex, zero downtime AWS environment serving hundreds of thousands of users. This will include assisting with our migration to a serverless environment, create new products, and working directly with the development team to deliver end-to-end offers.
You should have previous knowledge of Virtual Private Networks, AWS (ECS, EC2, Route 53, VPC/Subnets, etc) and Docker. Along with that, delivery is managed through a multi-stage CI/CD pipeline which requires knowledge (or a preference to learn) Terraform. You will also be expected to be familiar with standard Linux administration, bash scripting and be able to write a systemd service description.
Your responsibilities will include
- Design and implementation of multi-tenant cloud infrastructure and data services used by our consumer applications (web and mobile)
- Creating Terraform scripts to automate the provisioning of AWS resources in a controlled manner
- Communicating responsibilities and completing tasks between developers and technical operations to make ensure verifiability through automation
- Capture needs and advise developers on the best practices regarding automation, infrastructure provisioning, and security
- Maintain the CI/CD pipeline to ensure the highest quality and fastest delivery
- Working with standard Linux and networked environments
At least 2-5 years experience with the following technologies
- AWS such as ECS, EC2, CloudFront, Route 53, VPC/Subnets, etc
- Continuous Integration and Delivery with Pipelines (or Jenkins)
- Virtualization via Docker and Amazon Web Services (AWS) such as EC2, ECS, and Lambda
- Automated provisioning via Terraform or CloudFormation
- Git workflows and multi-stage deployments
- Linux environments and automation via bash scripting
- A friendly, competitive and creative working environment with foreign managers
- Competitive salary (Greater than the market for deserving candidates)
- 5 working days in a week(10am-6:30 pm)
- Powerful Laptops that you can also carry home
- Free Lunch from a top-class restaurant.
- Accidental Insurance, Medical Insurance
- Paid leave, sick leave, vacation leave, work from home facility available
- Refreshment, Recreational, team building activities (Comparatively higher than other company)