Salary - Rs 60,00 - Rs 70,000
• Understanding of human-centered approach to design
• Build, test, repeat approach to design. Embrace an iterative process to design and ability to learn from failure. Experience in creating both low and high-fidelity prototypes. • Successful candidates are optimistic, generative, flexible and open new ideas and ways of working.
• Be self-directed toward excellent work outcomes, comfort level in ambiguous, non-rules-based environments.
• Superior team skills and ability to work well in a participatory, team-based environment
• At least three years of experience in a design studio or creative consultancy
• Fluency with Adobe Creative Suite
• A strong sense of design, color, and typography
• Strong verbal and visual presentation skills. Provide a clear “point‐of‐view” relating to the design and good understanding of the value of design and brand within a business context
• A design degree – preferably in Graphic Design, New Media, or professional equivalent.