Assistant – System Support
- Industry:Information Technology
- Category:Software Development
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in computer science preferred.
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:April 07,2021
- Apply Before:April 12,2021
System Support is responsible for the smooth running of systems and ensuring that staff and agents get maximum benefits from them. Tasks vary depending on the requirement and need basis.
Key Skills/ Knowledge:
- Industry-specific certification in relevant computer languages or software may be required
- Comfortable working in and assisting others through company help desk software, such as Zendesk in addition to other remote access desktop programs
- Test and evaluate new technology.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
- Accept constructive criticism and customer feedback regarding their experience with software or IT services
- Time-management skills and the ability to establish reasonable and attainable deadlines for resolution.
- Have team player attitude and learning skills.
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with staff and among group and other professionals, such as software developers
- Work continuously on a task until completion
- Priorities and manage many open cases at one time
- Install digital certificate and configure computer hardware, operating systems and applications.
- Work closely with F1soft tech team for access and availability considering the security measure.
- Talk to staffs or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Support the roll-out of new applications. Set up new users' accounts and profiles and password issues.
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science preferred.
- Remittance experience in the related field can apply for this role.
Benefits of being part of F1Soft Group Family:
- Excellent career opportunities and growth
- Attractive Salaries
- Festival Allowance
- Health and Accidental Insurance Coverage
- COVID Insurance
- Lunch Allowance