Associate Front End Developer
- Category:Software Development
- Minimum Education: • Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:November 18,2020
- Apply Before:November 30,2020
Functional Title: Associate Front End Developer
Corporate Title: Associate Engineer
No. of Vacancies: 2
Department: Product Department
Location: Hattisar, Kathmandu
Reports To: Associate Design Manager
Associate Front End Developer will be responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
· 1- 2 year of experience as a Front End Developer.
Key Skills/ Knowledge:
· Hands-on experience with markup languages.
· Familiarity with browser testing and debugging.
· Understanding of layout aesthetics.
· An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
· Fluency in best practices for web-based information architecture and design, as well as strong knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
· Ability to follow instructions and improvise when required.
· Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Team player.
· Remain up-to-date with new technology, methodology, and industry practices
· Brainstorm, propose & design creative solutions that could bring our products to another level
· Maintain high standard of security on delivered products/services
· Be reliable and dependable to complete assigned work Scrum Master: Coordinate and resolve impediments inside the team.
Benefits of being part of F1Soft Group Family:
· Excellent career opportunities and growth
· Attractive Salaries
· Lunch Allowance
· Festival Allowance
· Health and Accidental Insurance Coverage
· COVID Insurance
· Paid Leaves (Casual, Sick, Paternity and Maternity)