Associate PHP Developer
- Category:Software Development
- Minimum Education: Bachelors in Computer Science or any other relevant discipline
- Job LocationKathmandu,Lalitpur
- Posted on:October 20,2022
- Apply Before:January 12,2023
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Debugs and fixes issues in development and test server.
- Participates in software development for features and bug fixes under direct supervision.
- Follows standard coding practices and guidelines set by the team.
- Maintains the quality of products/services.
- Maintain increasing trend of velocity
- Maintains proper documentation of the work on confluence as per team standard
- Participates in discussion during team meetings and events.
- Spends time on learning and acquiring new skills
- Good understanding with Object Oriented PHP, MVC and any development frameworks (preferred Symfony)
- Familiar with RDBMS (MySQL) and able to write and understand queries
- Knowledge of software design principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS)
- Familiar with code versioning tools such as Git
- Good understanding of LAMP stack
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and logical skills along with attention to details
- Innovative mind with problem solving attitude
- Passion for coding and learning best design practices
- Interested to learn other programming languages as needed
- Eager to learn and share knowledge willingly
Nice to have Skills:
- Knowledge of API development and familiar with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of frontend frameworks like Angular (preferred) will be an added advantage
- Experience with TDD will be an added advantage
- Experience with Docker and CICD tools like Jenkins will be an added advantage
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum Practices and Tools like Jira (preferred)