Associate Professional Services Engineer
- Industry:Information Technology
- Category:Construction/ Engineering/ Architects
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's
- Job LocationKathmandu,Lalitpur,Bhaktapur,Pokhara
- Posted on:September 06,2021
- Apply Before:September 20,2021
CloudFactory is looking for an Engineer to join our Professional Services team!
This will be an amazing opportunity for you to interact with our clients (hint: these are globally recognized and leading companies) and have the biggest possible impact in providing meaningful work for our workforce.
Can you find solutions to most problems and bring people on a journey with you?
As an Associate Professional Services Engineer (PSE) you will be responsible for the designing, hands on development and configuration of custom UI and workflow solutions using CloudFactory’s microtasking tool for our clients in response to their specific business and compliance requirements.
CloudFactory microtasking tool is a proprietary task distribution tool that combines task atomization and smart automation to scale high-volume, repetitive workflows and produce structured outputs. We configure the available features of the tool to meet the unique needs of a client’s process and data.
The most common types of tasks that use our microtasking tool are document transcription, image validation/categorization, sentiment analysis, and data enrichment/web research.
Three key skills that will set you apart:
- Technology: A strong interest in technology and being passionate about using technology to create value for our clients is a must.
- Collaboration skills: Day-to-day responsibilities will involve communicating with internal stakeholders and external clients, both on the phone or via email/Slack. Strong written and verbal communication skills are required for success.
- Data: Analysing and understanding client data input and output needs is an important factor that influences a client's system design; as such, you must be eager to understand data relationships and the interplay between data and business requirements.
This role is remote with preference for locations in Nepal or Kenya.Responsibilities:
- Able to work autonomously as well as part of a team to problem solve and implement technical solutions
- Take end to end ownership of a design, supporting development through testing to final production.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders such as clients and CloudFactory Solutions Consultants and Delivery Project Managers based on trust and expertise.
- Day to day task examples:
- Microtasking tool deployments - You will configure the tool for our client’s use case, then transition to the CloudFactory Delivery team to operate.
- Testing - Writing test codes to test requirements and minimise workflow errors.
- You can explain complex technical issues at an appropriate level for your audience.
- Knowledge of and experience of workflows within the AI/ML & CV industries.
- Knowledge of and experience with leveraging APIs to extract data, connect systems, load work into systems, share data between entities.
- You are flexible to work on several projects/tasks/clients in parallel in a dynamic environment
- You have a hands-on coding background, capable of creating prototypes and analysing technologies
- You have strong problem-solving skills with a flair for collaboration
- 1+ years’ experience in enterprise Professional Services Consulting & Engineering
- Proficient in any one programming language and willingness to learn new programming language and framework
- Knowledge and experience of developing web-applications
- Experience with yaml
- Find, learn, master, and be ready to implement third-party UI/UX libraries which can improve CloudFactory’s product.
- Keeping the window namespace clean.
- Namespacing variables.
- Lunch & Snacks Provided Monday-Friday
- Phone Allowance and/or Internet Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Social Security Fund
- Festival Bonus
- Health Spending Account
- Medical Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
- Amazing Company Mission and Culture
- Growth Opportunities