Junior Java Developer/ Associate Software Engineer
- Industry:Information Technology
- Category:IT / Technical / Support
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Skills:Java, Experience working with relational databases like MySQL
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:July 31,2022
- Apply Before:September 15,2022
- Participate as a developer on an agile development team, delivering high quality mission critical applications using modern application frameworks and cloud services.
- Development on multiple cutting-edge technologies like
Spring, Springboot, J2EE, Java, MySQL, MicroServices.
- Participate in iterative design, implementation, and testing to meet our increasing business needs and requirements.
- Write, compile and debug code on linux platform and resolve the bugs
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming, preferably Java
- Experience working with relational/non-relational databases like MySQL, MongoDB
- Strong logical and reasoning skills
- Exposure to Web services, REST API etc and understanding of JSON structure.