Associate Software Engineer
- Industry:Information Technology
- Category:Software Development
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Skills:Object-Oriented Concept, Data Structure and DBMS.
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:April 07,2021
- Apply Before:April 12,2021
Key Skills/ Knowledge:
- Familiar with Object-Oriented Concept.
- Familiar with Data Structure and DBMS.
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum Practices and Tools
- Analytical and logical skills along with attention to details
- Experience in Spring Boot, Web services, J2EE, ORM, JPA.
- Experience in web development in Angular 5 or higher framework.
- Familiar with MySQL database engine with sound knowledge in SQL Query.
- Knowledge and experience in server-side APIs and web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, and XML).
- Analyze and understand business requirements in detail.
- Work in Scrum/Kanban team environment to size and plan the requirements.
- Develop software products following standard coding practices and automated unit testing.
- Maintain software products by identifying and resolving issues.
- Work collaboratively in an Agile team to deliver team commitments and goals.
- Maintain required documentation of own's work.
- Research on new technology and techniques for continuous improvement of the products.
- Participate actively in retrospective meetings for continuous improvement of the team.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- 1 year of Software Development experience (preferred)