Backend Developer (Mid/Senior)
- Category:Software Development
- Minimum Education: Bachelor Degree
- Skills:Project Planning, Product Development, Python
- Job LocationIndia,Nepal
- Posted on:October 05,2020
- Apply Before:October 31,2020
Want to be a Sagein?
Do you enjoy working in your own zone or love to travel and work? Do you have what it takes to be a part of the fastest growing team of Tech professionals in India/ Nepal?
Requirements that we need you to have:
- 3 to 5 Years of experience into Product Development projects for Mid role
- 5 to 10 Years of experience into Product Development projects for Senior role
- Adept with Project Planning, Defining Technology Stack, SDLC management, and Testing
- Candidates from Product Development companies are preferred but not mandatory
- Should be adept with the Agile development model and should be willing to work with a rapid development model with a Start-up organization
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills with strong leadership capabilities and business acumen.
- Strong Organizational and Planning Skills and ability to handle change management
- Flexible and ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Crisis handling and risk mitigation skills
- Have to lead a team of more than 6 people for min 2 years
You'd be a perfect fit if:
- Good understanding of CI/CD pipeline and tools like Jenkins.
- Experience in writing Python and Bash script if needed.
Benefits that you’ll get:
- A beefy laptop for development
- Online courses or training as required
- Compensation for taking part in Conferences
The part that might grab your interest:
If you believe you tick all the right boxes in the requirements, we promise to provide them with the best
benefits package which includes:
- Attractive salary package
- Weekends off (Saturday –Sunday)
- Experience of working in a US-based corporate
- Amazing opportunity for career advancement
- Guidance and nurture by industry experts
- The fun, engaging, and ever-growing work environment
What your responsibilities at Covered by Sage be like:
- Proficient in Java and OOP, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Experience with the Spring Boot framework.
- The familiarity of microservice architecture and Spring Cloud.
- Good knowledge of Spring Admin, Eureka, Zuul, Zipkins, and all other cloud tools.
- Handful experience with No-SQL, especially MongoDB and Elastic Search.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful
- Experience with both external and embedded databases
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of JVM, its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Recruitment Process: (Virtual)
- HR Interview
- Assessment Round
- Two to three-step Tech interviews
- Techno-Managerial Interview with Head of Engineering
- Final Interview with CEO
- HR/Negotiation Round