Creative Delivery Manager
- Industry:Information Technology
- Category:IT / Technical / Support
- Minimum Education: Bachelor degree in Communication, Film, Arts and Creatives
- Skills:Videography, Graphics, Video editing, Team management
- Job LocationLalitpur
- Posted on:March 23,2021
- Apply Before:April 08,2021
The Creative Delivery Manager role inside Cloudfactory Academy will be responsible for owning the development and production of all creative content within CloudFactory Academy. You will build and be responsible for a small creative team housed within CloudFactory Academy. You will be highly involved in the creation and development of the CloudFactory Academy brand and story, as well as capturing and producing the very best content for the learning and development of people to become leaders worth following. The role will have a day to day accountability to the Project Manager for CloudFactory Academy but report into the Head of L&D.
You will also support the production and capture of Learning & Development programs within all the functions across the business as CloudFactory Academy grows and develops its reach. Primarily serving the needs of CloudFactory Academy, but will have allocated resource (20% time) for supporting the implementation of the global internal communications strategy.
- Overseeing and managing the strategic, creative and production management of digital/non digital solutions at scale.
- Manages the pipeline and book of work, working with the Head of L&D to coordinate priorities, keeping the team and community updated of progress and escalating issues.
- Leading the Creative Delivery Team. Line managing other designers of various experience levels, driving the quality of the creative work produced, challenging ideas and developing the designers to be world-class.
- Forward-focused, able to inspire designers and work at the highest level of design.
- Own and facilitate workflow for the team, working with the project manager and other team leads.
- Managing multiple production projects at any one time. Ensuring they are resourced and planned appropriately to hit key milestones and deliverables; leveraging the tools and skills available to do so.
- Responsible for leading and maintaining CFAs Brand Guidelines.
- Ensuring all solutions comply with the CFA Brand Guidelines and are developed to the highest quality.
- Collaborating with stakeholders across the business to ascertain the necessary information required for the development of learning solutions and/or internal campaigns. Challenging and questioning clients as appropriate, providing options for design and advising the best use of graphics whilst adhering to brand guidelines.
- Effective integration of content into the learning platform.
- Contribute to the brand story and associated visual identity to ensure a compelling user engagement with CloudFactory Academy.
- To support internal communication within the business. The allocation of this time will be 80% CloudFactory Academy, 20% internal communication.
- Take the lead in the building of internal campaigns to promote learning and engagement with becoming a leader worth following across CloudFactory.
- Writing and developing scripts for key people who are being captured for campaigns or learning material for CloudFactory Academy.
- Build appropriate relationships with external partners who can support the ongoing development of brand and programs being developed within CloudFactory Academy.
- Stay abreast of the latest developments in the creative space ensuring that CFA solutions are the best they can be.
- Drive improvements in the team’s creative processes and capabilities. With a strong attitude to teamwork and professional development.
- Mentoring of less experienced designers, coaching and developing their skills and career path.
- Proven working experience and success in leading and managing a high volume and demand creative design and delivery team.
- Sound knowledge and experience of creative design and delivery, following industry standard design and build and QA processes.
- Well versed in working within brand guidelines and being able to push them creatively.
- Skilled in various creative tools such as; the complete Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, HTML5, and GSuite. Have experience in After Effects, Premiere Pro, Rush and XD.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of leading design initiatives, campaigns and managing multiple work streams.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of: HTML, responsive design, animation, infographics, data visualization, publications, games, simulation environments, advertising, user experience and proposals.
- Ability to take a proposed design and produce concepts, designs and layouts of complex pieces ranging from internally printed materials to externally viewed multi-component campaigns.
- Excellent relationship building skills at all levels.
- Strong influencing and communication skills to be able to challenge internal clients to deliver best practice.
- Deep passion for graphic design, typography, motion graphics, creativity, and delivering excellent client service.
- Solid design skills, significant experience and/or a relevant qualification
Skills Requirements Desired
- Knowledge and/or an awareness of accessibility standards.
- Interest in the pedagogical use of innovative IT technologies.
- Able to create supportive environments for learning which includes online community management, promoting collaboration and discussion through social media technologies and teaching experts how to generate and share your own content.
- Great Mission and Culture
- Meaningful Work
- Growth Opportunities
- Market Competitive Salary
- Health and Medical