- Category:Banking / Financial Services
- Minimum Education: Bachelors
- Skills:Written Verbal Communication, Detail-oriented, Financial Knowledge, Researching, Logical, Problem Solving
- Job LocationLalitpur
- Posted on:March 31,2021
- Apply Before:April 18,2021
Your New Role
This role will appeal to someone who has a minimum of 2 years of experience in the financial sector, particularly in consumer banking and credit. The role will see you responsible for assisting brokers to settle more by helping in loan assessment while aiming to provide excellent customer services and experiences throughout the loan process. The objective is to ensure accurate and effective credit decisions are made in a consistent, efficient, and timely manner and to deliver excellent customer service.
What you will be doing?
- Preliminary assessment of mortgage loan applications through to lender processing.
- Working within the compliance framework and the selection criteria of applicable lenders.
- Managing all allocated files within the agreed service levels.
- Providing exceptional customer service.
- Call leads passed on by the brokers and qualify as required.
- Communicating with all stakeholders throughout the lending process.
- Ensuring all your work is accurate and meets all legal requirements.
- Developing professional relationships with key stakeholders.
- Working as a part of a cohesive team.
The Benefits of Joining us!
- Get to work in a secure long-term role with one of our top Australian Mortgage Broking companies.
- Paid annual leave and sick leave.
- Paid maternal and parental leaves
- Gratuity and Festival Bonus in addition to the salary
- Accidental and Medical Insurance for you and 2 of your loved ones – we’ve got you covered, literally!
- Book Bonus - for all the book worms, to learn and earn
- Parties and events – we want you to have some fun at work
- Awards and appreciation – get recognized for your high performance
- Learning and Development budget just for you
- A 5-day work week except for 1 Sunday of the month for Team Building Activities
- Office sponsored 'Employee Assistance Program
- Take part in frequent voluntary and charitable activities – we like to give back
- Office-sponsored daily full breakfasts
- Recreation room to unwind and chill!
- Working from home during COVID. All essential equipment will be provided to you.
Work Hours: 6:00 am to 2:00 pm, non-negotiable (including 1-hour lunch break)
The person hired in this role will receive significant training in the Australian mortgage Broking industry. They will have an opportunity to work with the best Brokers in Australia. Details will be discussed in the info session.
Sounds like an opportunity for you? Apply Now!
Due to the high volume of applications received, we regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Also note that we are working from home currently due to the Covid-19 lockdown, and will continue to do so in the coming months.