- Industry:Information Technology
- Category:Software Development
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's in Information Technology
- Skills:SPSS, Python, Database Management, Data Modeling, Statistic,
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:April 07,2021
- Apply Before:April 30,2021
We are looking for a passionate Data Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight, and insight into business decisions. Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities. They will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.