Data QA Engineer
- Industry:Information Technology
- Category:IT / Technical / Support
- Minimum Education: Bachelors in Computer Science or any other relevant discipline
- Skills:MYSQL, MSSQL, Python, Java, Java script, Airflow
- Job LocationLalitpur
- Posted on:January 18,2023
- Apply Before:February 01,2023
Data QA Engineer is responsible for ensuring the quality and integrity of data in an organization. The main responsibility of a Data QA is to ensure that the data being used by an organization is accurate, consistent, and fit for its intended purpose.
Key Skills/ Knowledge:
- Airflow, Roberframwork, and other tools for job automation
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services
- Awareness of critical concepts in data QC and QA and Agile principles
- Problem-solving and critical thinking
- Effective Communication Skills
- Creativity & Innovation & Commitment
- Team Building & Teamwork
- Developing and implementing processes for data quality control and data cleansing.
- Reviewing and analyzing data to identify errors or inconsistencies.
- Creating and executing test plans to validate data accuracy and completeness.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to resolve data quality issues.
- Creating and maintaining documentation(test case and test script and test execution)for data quality processes and standards.
- Participating in data-related projects, including data migration and integration projects.
- Monitoring and optimizing the performance of data pipelines and systems.
- Providing training and support to team members on data quality processes and tools.
- Focus on automation testing in maintenance clients.
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the Engineering manager and director.
- Focus on project scope and objective and need to understand requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline.
- 3+ years of experience in QA focusing on Data.
Why Join us?
- This a stellar opportunity to work with the rising company
- The amazing and passionate young team, beautiful office space
- Trust of the biggest FinTech company.
- One-of-a-kind company culture and growth opportunities to accelerate your career progression