- Category:IT / Technical / Support
- Minimum Education: Bachelors in Computer Science/ Engineering
- Skills:Professional and precise communication skills, Ability to provide solution to complex problems, Ability to deliver on time, Ability to work in a team
- Job LocationLalitpur
- Posted on:May 25,2023
- Apply Before:June 10,2023
A database engineer creates and manages databases for a company or organization. This involves designing and building databases to suit a purpose. The database engineer must also install and configure the database
- Install/ backup/restore and recover the databases
- Database upgrade and data migration
- Query optimization and performance tuning
- Generate the complex automated/manual report
- Working closely with Development team to design and development of databases
- Database system monitoring and troubleshooting
- Strong knowledge of Relational Database Management System specially MySQL & PostgreSQL.
- Experience of managing high the volume OLTP/OLAP databases.
- Strong bash/shell and Python scripting skills.
- Strong experience of database upgrades, backup, recovery and migration.
- Experience with query optimization & performance tuning.
- Strong knowledge of replication and clustering technology(specially Galera or Percona,group replication)
- Experience of data warehousing and ETL processing.