- Category:Logistics/ Supply Chain
- Minimum Education: SLC pass/+2 completed
- Skills:Driving license, Must have a scooter, Calm tempered, Well spoken, Co-operative, Team player
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:June 30,2022
- Apply Before:July 07,2022
Major Job Descriptions:
1. Candidate must co-ordinate with the delivery/courier partners and deliver products to the
customers and retrieve returned products.
2. Candidate must visit banks, government offices, factory locations and strategic partners’
offices for withdrawal/deposits, document submission, etc.
3. Reviewing orders before and after delivery to ensure that orders are complete, the
charges are correct, and the customer is satisfied.
4. Accepting payments for delivered items.
5. In period with no or less deliveries, candidate must assist at factory, office, store.
6. Candidate must help organize photoshoots and events.
1. Calm tempered, well-spoken, respectful towards the diverse team members and
2. Must be fluent in Nepali language and be able to speak and write basic English.
3. Strong time management skill and customer service skills.
4. Candidate with a scooter and a valid license required.
5. Must understand and follow COVID-19 safety precautions. (Fully vaccinated candidate
will be preferred.)
6. Must have passion in fashion, outdoors and travelling.