- Industry:Information Technology
- Minimum Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- Skills:Python/Bash, Linux administration
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:August 05,2022
- Apply Before:September 17,2022
Required skills/ Competencies
- Good understanding in at least one of the programming/scripting languages, like Python, Bash.
- Linux administration with hands-on experience is required
- Good understanding and hands-on experience with AWS and its services like VPC, AWS Load balancers, RDS, Route53, S3, AWS Lambda, CDN, etc.
- Robust understanding in deploying containers using Kubernetes, work with multiple containers and services. Should be able to scale, secure and configure Kubernetes clusters using EKS, AKS or any other cloud-specific containerization service.
- Good understanding and Hands-on experience in configuring load balancers / ASG on production-grade environments. Configure scalable infrastructure requirements.
- Good knowledge in configuring CI/CD pipelines in a given framework. Should have at least 1 year of experience in setting up CI/CD pipelines as per requirement of the project.
- Working knowledge of Infrastructure as code.
- Good knowledge in monitoring and different types of monitoring tools. Hands-on experience with tools like Datadog, CloudWatch, Prometheus, SumoLogic or NewRelic..
- Good knowledge about project and software development lifecycle. Should be able to communicate with project members and stakeholders to fulfill their infrastructural requirements
- Proficient knowledge and working experience on various cloud security vulnerabilities and ways to mitigate them. Should be able to research thoroughly and implement industry standard tools and necessary patches to minimize & mitigate security loopholes as and when required.
- Hands-on experience with databases like SQL and NoSQL. Experience with MongoDB Atlas is an advantage.
- Familiar with agile technologies like Sprint, Kanban
- Good grasp on UML Diagram such as Use Case Diagram, Flow Diagram
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create/Configure key services of cloud providers like AWS, Azure. Willing to learn and work on any given cloud platform.
- Set up automated monitoring agents for various environments, define key KPIs, metrics, and bottlenecks in the production system. Make key decisions on scaling and distribution of workloads. Set up alerts and logs as per requirement.
- Communicate with developers and project members to execute the infrastructural needs as per project requirements. Suggest improvements in current projects and processes.
- Research thoroughly and implement necessary patches to minimize (mitigate) security loopholes, collaborate with developers and product team to ensure the quality releases as and when required.
- Suggest and develop proper security protocols for projects and/or developers to minimize security risks and streamline security best practices.
- Deploy, Secure and optimize Docker containers for production, work with existing containers. Communicate with developers to orchestrate project-specific needs.
- Collaborate with writing requirement specifications and design documents for a variety of development tasks including feature development, design specifications and system integrations.
- Conduct blameless postmortems, find problems, root causes, and solutions to mitigate them. Use failures and the opportunity to learn and improvise the existing system.