Digital Marketing Specialist and Online Brand Manager
- Industry:Information Technology
- Category:Digital Marketing
- Minimum Education: Bachelor
- Skills:Digital Marketing, SEO, Branding, mainly Google ads, Facebook, and Instagram but potentially also LinkedIn, Twitter & Criteo
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:July 15,2021
- Apply Before:July 28,2021
We’re looking for an exceptional Digital Marketing Specialist and Online Brand Manager to help scale-up and market Bookmundi.com, one of the world’s largest booking platforms.
- Deliver a Return on Investment across the different online marketing activities and paid channels
- Digitally market and brand Bookmundi in the most cost-effective manner possible
- Initiate cutting-edge branding and growth marketing campaigns
Your day-to-day tasks will consist of:
- Initiate cutting-edge branding and growth marketing campaigns across the most suitable online marketing channels
- Aggregating, filtering & prioritising paid acquisition needs across the various markets and channels
- Handling a monthly acquisition budget and establishing your spending strategy across the different channels and markets.
- Implementing ad campaigns from start to finish across multiple platforms (mainly Google ads, Facebook, and Instagram but potentially also LinkedIn, Twitter & Criteo).
- Measuring & benchmarking the performance of the campaigns you set-up by working closely with data analytics tools.
- Building & running a continuous improvement process to maintain & increase the performance of the campaigns you’ve set-up and avoid creative/audience fatigue.
- Identifying, sharing & implementing best practices with the team
- Reporting performance and providing key insights to local and global senior management.
- 4+ years experience with digital marketing
- 3+ years’ experience in paid acquisition. You have already managed large paid acquisition budgets, implemented successful ad campaigns from start to finish and set-up a process to continuously improve them. Experience with a digital ad agency is highly valued.
- Expertise in B2C lead generation. You know the challenges that come with targeting B2C audiences, and have managed to generate those types of qualified leads at scale.
- Deep knowledge of Google & Facebook Ads platforms. You know the constraints and intricacies of those platforms and tracking pixels, conversion events, audiences (saved, custom & lookalike) and creatives (dynamic or simple) have no secrets for you.
- Familiarity with analytics & BI tools. You’re comfortable leveraging Google & Facebook analytics to measure the performance of your acquisition efforts and you’re able to find key insights in a sea of data.
- Perfectly fluent in English. All our documents & communication is done in English in all the countries we operate in.
- Pragmatic mindset. You’re passionate, hands-on & autonomous. You take initiatives to get the job done, no matter how hard the problem seems.
- Rigorous & focused. You’re pragmatic, efficient and precise which allows you to iterate and find solutions quickly.
- Highly analytical. You’re at ease with numbers and sifting through metrics & reports doesn’t frighten you.
- Team Player. You have good communication skills and the ability to translate unclear ideas into tangible actions and measurable objectives.
We are always keen to meet energetic and talented professionals who would like to join our team. To apply, please send your CV at email@example.com