- Industry:Education Consultancy
- Category:General Management / Operations / Administration
- Minimum Education: Bachelor complete
- Skills:Administration work, communication skills
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:June 16,2022
- Apply Before:July 01,2022
- Assist the Counselor or Team Leader with applications, and documentation.
- Commence with the Admission Officers of different Abroad Colleges as and when needed.
- Coordinate with the students for facilitating documentation and visa application.
- Check the documents in detail for accuracy and authenticity.
- Be responsible for proper storage of the documents, cataloging, and retrieving as required.
- Be responsible for the document’s security, for assigning access, and for removing and destroying obsolete documents.
- Coordinate with Counselor or Team Leader regarding the processing and counseling guidance.
- Guide the students with visa interview preparation.
- Guide the students for pre-departure information