Dot Net Engineer
- Industry:Information Technology
- Category:Software Development
- Minimum Education: Min. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Skills:experience in .NET framework with C# coding
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:August 31,2021
- Apply Before:October 15,2021
- Translate application stories and requirements into functional applications.
- Design, code, and maintain efficient and reliable C# code.
- Write neat and clean code mostly for desktop application.
- Create test cases and follow test cases to implement the requirements.
- Maintain legacy code and implement the new requirements in best possible way.
- Prepare use case/ flow diagram when needed.
- Regular follow up for tasks assigned from development phase to QA
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related technical field is required
- 5+ years of experience in .NET framework with C# coding.
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Ability to write reusable C# libraries
- Familiar with design patterns
- Experience in writing unit test and integration testing in Nunit Framework.
- Knack for writing clean, readable C# code.
- Strong knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies
- Experience in working with source control systems, such as Subversion, and GIT including branching and merging strategies.
- Web Service Frameworks (RESTful, SOAP)
- Good knowledge of AWS services, Serverless architectures Lambda, API Gateway, Deployment Automation
- Experience in IaC using CDK, CloudFormation, and other native AWS tools