As a ASP.NET Developer you will be responsible for server-side coding to solve business requirements and develop API service endpoints. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Perform hands-on coding while designing and architecting web application solution
- Review the work done of different engineers to ensure compliance with accepted procedures
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to troubleshoot and maintain mid-level for complex applications
- Provide support for all technical specifications and prepare appropriate technical documents.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in ASP.NET with over 2+ years of experience
- Knowledge of SQL and Relational Database (MSSQL)
- Working Experience of ASP.NET WebForms, SOAP/JSON API
- Good concept of OOP.
- Implementing automated testing platforms, unit tests and integration testing
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
- Strong Analytical and Communication skills
- Should be a good team player
- Bachelors in IT or equivalent.
- Competitive Salary.
- 5 Working Days.
- Festival Allowance and Yearly Performance Bonus.
- Provident Fund and Gratuity.
- Medical, Accidental & Life Insurance
- Allowance for Lunch, Communication and Fuel Expenses.
- Growth & Development Opportunities