Front end Developer
- Industry:Information Technology
- Category:IT / Technical / Support
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Computer engineering, BSCIT or equivalence.
- Job LocationLalitpur
- Posted on:May 27,2021
- Apply Before:June 13,2021
Functional Title: Front end Developer
Corporate Title: Engineer – E1
No. of Vacancies: 2
Department: Web Development Deployment
Reports To: Team lead/ Supervisor
We Shiran Tech is currently looking for Front end Developer with a experience in angular framework.
- Bachelor’s Computer engineering, BSCIT or equivalence.
- At least 2 year of experience as frontend developer preferable angular 6+
Key Skills/ Knowledge
- Proficient and experience in Angular 6+ with hands on testing skills
- Strong working knowledge in Typescript
- Working knowledge of RESTful Services/APIs to connect to back-end services
- Deep understanding of large systems, complex code bases, and version control systems such as Git/bitbucket.
- Experience with relational databases like MySQL/Postgres and NoSQL databases like MongoDB/Redis
- Develop Web based applications using Front End (Angular latest versions) and preferable using Laravel
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Experience using AJAX & WEB sockets.
- Proficient with Agile Development and SCRUM methodologies.
- Knowledge of Responsive design and style pre-processer like SCSS, SASS, LESS
- Strong expertise with writing cross-browser compatible code.
- In-depth understanding of the entire development life cycle and design patterns
- Strong problem-solving skill set, should be able to analyze involved problems and arrive at a solution.
- Work closely within a cross-functional team of developers, project managers, and business team to develop robust system
- Perform product analysis, develop and maintain all assigned tasks following the coding standards and design patterns
- Refactor, optimize and fix the existing codebase for maintenance and support
- Developing and delivering a complete front end application ensuring high performance and security
- Coordinating the workflow between the designer, backend developer and other stakeholders
Benefits of being part of F1Soft Group Family:
- Excellent career opportunities and growth
- Attractive Salaries
- Lunch Allowance
- Festival Allowance
- Health and Accidental Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves (Casual, Sick, Paternity and Maternity)