Full Stack Developer
- Industry:Information Technology
- Category:Software Development
- Minimum Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- Skills:technical documentation, MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:August 05,2022
- Apply Before:September 17,2022
- Solid understanding of Data Structure and Algorithms.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming concepts.
- Understanding of modern patterns for how backend code interacts with the front end systems.
- Good knowledge and experience of Node.js and its frameworks such as express, nest.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Understanding of backend security measures and technologies
- Understanding design principles of scalable application development.
- Experience with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB. Understanding of schema design principles in respective databases and query techniques.
- Experience with designing RESTful, GraphQL APIs and WebSocket.
- Familiarity with AWS and its various services.
- Experience in integrating third party services and APIs.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Webpack, npm, yarn, gulp, etc.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues.
- Knowledge of CI/CD workflow and tools and deployment process.
- Experience of unit testing using frameworks like Jest, Mocha, Cypress, etc.
- Follow agile principles and processes including (but not limited to) standup meetings, sprints, and retrospectives.
- Design client-side and server-side system architecture.
- Developing and maintaining server-side network components.
- Writing efficient, reusable, and testable code used in high-performance applications.
- Develop, implement and test features that satisfy requirements of product, monitor and maintain existing products and report progress to concerned personnel.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Ensure quality frontend application and API implementations.
- Write technical documentation.
- Test the overall system to ensure performance and stability.