Fullstack Tech Lead
- Industry:Information Technology
- Category:IT / Technical / Support
- Minimum Education: Bachelors in Computer Engineering
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:November 07,2022
- Apply Before:December 31,2022
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field of study.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
Required Skills/ Competencies
- Overall AWS knowledge to be able to design system architecture. AWS Services (ElastiCache, S3, SQS, DynamoDB, Kinesis Analytics, Glue)
- Must have expertise in Elastic search.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Python
- Experience using at least one relational database (MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Basic understanding of Splunk.
- Understanding of kubernetes, especially EKS.
- CI/CD basic understanding (Jenkins, GitHub Actions, cloud build).
- Kafka knowledge on architecture level.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of fundamental programming concepts like object-oriented design, algorithms, and data structures
- Experience developing complex software systems that have successfully been delivered to customers
- Experience with data integrity, regression, performance testing
- Strong interest in machine learning software systems and big data software systems
- Write clean and maintainable code that conforms to best practices; perform peer code reviews
- Investigate, explore, and employ architectural principles and approaches to deliver best-in-class products
- Collaborate and evaluate on prototyping new technologies
- Work in a fast-paced Agile/Scrum environment
- Mentor team members on their appropriate application
- Work closely with local, remote, and international teams
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.