- Industry:Information Technology
- Category:Graphic Designing
- Minimum Education: Bachelors In relevant field
- Skills:Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Art Direction, Print Design,
- Job LocationKathmandu,Lalitpur,Bhaktapur
- Posted on:April 08,2021
- Apply Before:May 07,2021
We are seeking a Graphics Designer with extraordinary attention to details to create effective layouts, catalogs, and advertisements for corporate marketing needs as well as brand identities, illustrations, packaging, and other print works for clients we serve
- Meet with clients or the art director to determine the scope of a project
- Use digital illustration, photo editing software, and layout software to create designs
- Create visual elements such as logos, original images, and illustrations that help deliver the desired message
- Design layouts and select colors, images, and typefaces to use
- Present design concepts to clients or art directors
- Incorporate changes recommended by clients or art directors into final designs
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
- Study design briefs and determine requirements
- Schedule projects and define budget constraints
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce the final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Analytical skills. Graphic designers must be able to look at their work from the point of view of their consumers and examine how the designs they develop will be perceived by consumers to ensure they convey the client's desired message.
- Artistic ability. Graphic designers must be able to create designs that are artistically interesting and appealing to clients and consumers. They produce rough illustrations of design ideas, either by hand sketching or by using computer programs.
- Communication skills. Graphic designers must communicate with clients, customers, and other designers to ensure that their designs accurately reflect the desired message and effectively express information.
- Computer skills. Most graphic designers use specialized graphic design software to prepare their designs.
- Creativity. Graphic designers must be able to think of new approaches to communicating ideas to consumers. They develop unique designs that convey a certain message on behalf of their clients.
- Time-management skills. Graphic designers often work on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline.