- Industry:Human Resource
- Category:Human Resource
- Minimum Education: Min. Bachelor Degree
- Skills:Good Communication skills, People Management
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:June 23,2022
- Apply Before:June 30,2022
The Human Resource Associate will perform administrative tasks and services to support effective and efficient operations of the organization’s human resource department.
· Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records, and documentation.
· Answers frequently asked questions from applicants and employees relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.; refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff or management.
· Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records.
· Performs periodic audits of HR files and records to ensure that all required documents are collected and filed appropriately.
· Provide administrative support to the HR department.
· Acts as a liaison between the organization and external benefits providers and vendors, which may include health, disability, and retirement plan providers.
· Conducts or assists with new hire orientation.
· Assists with planning and execution of special events such as benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement celebrations.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy.
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
· Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn payroll management, human resource information system (HRIS), and similar computer applications.