- Industry:E commerce
- Category:Human Resource
- Minimum Education: Bachelors in Business Administration
- Skills:MS Office, Communication, Negotiation
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:July 08,2021
- Apply Before:July 24,2021
- Lead in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Conduct employee onboarding and take initiatives in the employee cycle
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics like Fill rate, time to hire, etc.
- Understand the current HRIS and own the system to make better HR decisions
- Assist in the development and implementation of various HR initiatives
- Assist in conducting employee performance management processes like Probation review, Quarterly review , and Annual review
- Assist in conducting internal surveys to understand people's happiness, culture, and process.