International Sales Officer
- Minimum Education: Masters Degree
- Skills:Project Management, Communication skills, Team player
- Job LocationLalitpur
- Posted on:June 16,2022
- Apply Before:June 30,2022
To target customer base to drive sales volume for the remittance product. To work closely with the representative officer, exchange houses, banks, and financial institutions to deliver to meet the target as assigned.
- Engaging in coordination with a representative officer working overseas on behalf of the company.
- Building and deepening relationships with existing partners to achieve an increase in sales.
- Setting clear sales and customer acquisition targets
- Conducting market research-related functions i.e. competition management, products, and price points in order to achieve maximum market share and better margins for the company.
- Focusing on business development by activating sales opportunities as assigned by the business team.
- Ensuring that the business is booked as per laid down procedures & guidelines, and due diligence is carried out with respect to money laundering and other regulatory requirements
- Assisting in the development of operational procedures to ensure the smooth running of the product
- Working closely with the marketing team to plan promotion campaigns to build volumes.
- Handling escalations related to products, customer service delays
- Providing necessary MIS on a regular basis to the management, including daily sales reports.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration. (Masters Degree Preferred)
- 3-4 years of experience in remittance/retails FMCG (Fast-moving consumer goods).
- Experience in handling customers and convincing skills.
- Previous experience in remittances is an added advantage