We are looking for a Full time iOS Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Develop and deploy well tested code and maintain code quality.
- Fix bugs and errors reported by end users, SDK and operation team.
- Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Collaborate with team to define, design, and include new features on the app.
- Integrate APIs as needed and stay up to date with latest trends.
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience in building native iOS applications.
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Cocoa Touch.
- Good knowledge of iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text.
- Competitive Salary.
- 5 Working Days.
- Festival Allowance.
- Provident Fund.
- Performance bonus and yearly bonus.
- Medical and Accidental Insurance.
- Allowances for Communication, Lunch, Fuel Expenses.