- Category:Software Development
- Minimum Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technologies
- Skills:Core Java, Software Development
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:October 13,2020
- Apply Before:October 21,2020
Functional Title: Java Trainee
Corporate Title: Trainee
No. of Vacancies: 3
Department: Engineering Department
Location: Hattisar, Kathmandu
Reports To: Senior Software Engineer
Java Trainee should have a basic knowledge of core java and support the team member. They will be assigned to the different product as a when required.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline.
· Knowledge of software development experience preferred.
Key Skills/ Knowledge:
· Work in Scrum/Kanban team environment to size and plan the requirements
· Develop software products following standard coding practices and automated unit testing
· Maintain software products by identifying and resolving issues
· Work collaboratively in an Agile team to deliver team commitments and goals
· Maintain required documentation of own's work
· Research on new technology and techniques for continuous improvement of the products
· Participate actively in retrospective meetings for continuous improvement of the team
· Analytical and logical skills along with attention to details
· Good written and verbal skills
· Analyze business requirements and guide team for standard solutions.
· Work in Scrum/Kanban team environment to size and plan the requirements.
· Develop software products following standard coding practices and automated unit testing.
· Maintain software products by identifying and resolving issues.
· Support Agile team to deliver team commitments and goals.
· Review and ensure appropriate documentation of the product.
· Research on new technology and prepare proposal for the improvement of the products.
· Take initiatives in defining/updating best practices, guidelines and checklists.
· Establish and maintain CI/CD process.
Benefits of being part of F1Soft Group Family:
· Excellent career opportunities and growth
· Attractive Salaries
· Lunch Allowance
· Festival Allowance
· Health and Accidental Insurance Coverage
· COVID Insurance
· Paid Leaves (Casual, Sick, Paternity and Maternity)