Junior Finance Analyst
- Category:Accounting / Finance
- Minimum Education: Bachelors Degree in Management, Semi Qualified CA/ACCA
- Skills:MS Office Package (Mostly Share point, Advanced Excel, Presentation & Word), Knowledge of ERP System
- Job LocationLalitpur
- Posted on:November 29,2022
- Apply Before:February 01,2023
- Prepare Report as per Approved policy timeline, board Presentation and variance reporting to GFP & A
- Financials Preparation of all Verticals Monthly/ Quaterly
- Daily update of KPI's of all vertical and analyze fluctuation
- Assist GFP& A in analysis of each vertical and contribution to Group (YE Forecasts, Projections, Group Budget Planning etc.)
- Assist in Intangibles Valuation & Development of Costing Mechanism
- Other ad-hoc as directed by GFP&A
- MS Office Package (Mostly Share point, Advanced Excel, Presentation & Word)
- Knowledge of ERP System
- Interpersonal skill, Critical Thinking & Problem Solving
WHY JOIN US?
- Stellar opportunity to work with the rising company
- The amazing and passionate young team, beautiful office space
- Social Security Benefit
- Trust of biggest FinTech company.
- Attractive salary and benefits (Communication package, Fuel, TADA)
- One-of-a-kind company culture and growth opportunities to accelerate your career progression.