Junior Research Analyst
- Category:Research & Development
- Minimum Education: Min. Bachelor Degree
- Skills:Research, Project Management, Communication skills, Team player
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:August 09,2022
- Apply Before:August 26,2022
Are you someone who loves a desk based role more than a running around the city gathering dust and smoke role?
Are you someone who loves reading and writing, and increasing your knowledge base gives a sense of accomplishment?
Are you someone who loves flexibility at workplace more than rigidity, and loves working with a very young and a cool team?
The role involves being a part of the research team at Business Brainz and working on various secondary research projects to be undertaken. The role of a Junior Research Analyst would be to extend a strong support to the project lead, and working on end-to-end project execution from scoping to final delivery. And, over time, help with scoping of research projects, perform initial background research and help finalize the scope of research projects, and determine feasibility.
- Execute research projects:
- Collect and gather relevant information
- Prepare reports of findings, illustrating data graphically and translating complex findings into making analysis for clients’ requirement
- Pulling data on Client requirements
- Contextualizing facts and figures to draw meaningful results in line with the requirements
- Create semi-final/final draft deliverables to be reviewed and shipped to the client
- Support the business development team on business research grounds
- Consistently engage with the clients, interpret their requirements, and manage communication from throughout.
- Writing, editing & contributing to business publications
- Developing client presentations
- Extend support to primary research projects when required
- Training newer colleagues/ transferring knowledge to newer members
- Highly articulate with excellent communication and presentation skills (especially PowerPoint)
- Experience in preparing reports
- Ability to synthesize qualitative and quantitative data quickly and draw meaningful insights
- Willingness to work in a highly demanding and results oriented environment where priorities can change frequently
- Effective communication skills to interact with stakeholders around the globe
- High consciousness towards attention to detail; drive and commitment towards delivering high quality service within and outside Business Brainz
- Bachelors or Masters in any business related studies.