Loan Processing Associate (LPA)
- Industry:Financial Institution
- Category:General Management / Operations / Administration
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree in Management
- Skills:Customer handling, Data entry, Strong verbal and written English skill
- Job LocationLalitpur
- Posted on:January 14,2022
- Apply Before:February 15,2022
Who are you?
As a Loan Processing Associate, you will spend your first 5 months at HLE in a fully supported Learning Workflow environment. During this time, you will be fully trained in completing all end-to-end processes that are required for the smooth processing of loan applications from submission to settlement (getting loan approved).
Your responsibility would be to liaise with brokers, clients, lenders, solicitors, and other stakeholders for processing the home loan applications of our Australian clients. You will require to handle client queries, bank queries and work efficiently as per stipulated service levels.
Apply if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree with an internship or volunteer experience (preferred).
- Completed high school with min 2 years relevant experience in data entry and customer service roles.
- Attention to detail – as we are selling dreams and crunching with numbers, we must be extra precise.
- Resilience and Consistency– everyone goes through bad experiences, just have the zeal to overcome them and develop your ability to recover.
- Data Entry skill – it may sound like you simply input in the computer but it serves a larger purpose of preventing huge losses. You’ve just saved a day!
- Time Management ability – whoever has the secret recipe to master this skill, Loan processing Associate is your destination.
- Strong Work Ethics – this is one of the important values we follow at HLE Nepal.
- Accountability – owning your responsibilities, makes us a better version of ourselves.
- Great Customer experience – they say, the best advertising for yourself is a loyal customer spreading the word on how incredible you are.
- Fluent verbal and written English communication – it is your samurai sword to understand your customer’s needs and mitigate errors.
- Drive for strong career progression – we want you to grow and develop along with our business. Let’s learn and grow together!
Why you should join us?
At HLE we love the work we do and the colleagues we work with. We offer great growth and amazing career advancement opportunities for our employees. Although we work in a high-paced environment and work can get really hectic at times, we offer flexible working hours to maintain that very important work-life balance. Of course, we love to have fun too so we have team-building activities, team lunches and take every opportunity to celebrate our wins! Oh did we mention, we only work 5 days a week? Mon- Fri.
Besides the list of benefits that the Labour Law mandates, we also offer;
- Exclusive leaves and bonuses
- Social Security Fund (SSF).
- Internet allowances.
- Flexible working hours.
- Festival, profit, and book reading bonus.
- Team building activities.
- Accident and medical insurance coverage.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
- Customer Referral - Refer your friends and relatives in Australia to use our services and we’ll reward you!
Work hours: 6:00 am to 2:00 pm including 1-hour lunch break (non-negotiable)