NodeJS Engineer (Mid/Senior)
- Industry:Information Technology
- Category:Software Development
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related
- Skills:Communication skills, Team player
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:April 29,2022
- Apply Before:September 04,2022
- Have 2-3 years of prior experience in roles that include front-end and back-end development
- 2-3 years experience using MongoDB
- 2-3 years experience using Node.js
- Good knowledge of Node.js frameworks.
- Enjoy rapid development environments - we push code multiple times per day
- Have advanced experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Good knowledge of user authentication and authorization and application security.
- Proven ability to work with large volumes of data
- Have worked in an environment where developers have written tests and shared ownership of code
- Understanding Mobx, Redux, React hooks, Typescript is a plus
- Knowledge of cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP and their services
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools
- Develop, implement and test features that satisfy requirements of product, monitor and maintain existing products.
- Work with backend team, UI/UX and design teams, frontend teams, and help integrate all the components as per requirements
- Experience with creating RESTful API and GraphQL with Node.js and popular Node.js frameworks.
- Communicate with clients to gather requirements and provide technical solutions
- Help analyze task, procedure, and process with the best solution possible
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Deploying and monitoring application
- Provide proper guidance and supervision of subordinate engineers and their work.