- Industry:Information Technology
- Category:Project Management
- Minimum Education: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- Skills:leadership, problem-solving and analytical, knowledge on project management tools
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:July 08,2022
- Apply Before:September 04,2022
- Contribute to continuous improvement and standardization efforts of PM processes and methodology to align with service delivery goals.
- Communicating with clients and defining requirements and project scope.
- Ensuring that all projects run smoothly, assembling cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, and more, and working with them to deliver valuable results on-time and on-budget.
- Responsible for managing expectations of clients and keeping them happy.
- Passionate about project management and make an effort to keep your knowledge up-to-date.
- Ensuring full compliance with project management processes and values.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/BBA graduate or equivalent. MBA degree is preferable.
- At least 3 - 4 years of software project management experience in an agile environment.
- A deep understanding of agile software development best practices.
- Proven leadership skills, including the ability to inspire confidence in engineering and executive teams to follow the recommended project direction.
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development is preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Able to analyze the available data and make decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
- Ability to seamlessly handle multiple projects at once.
- Sound knowledge and experience on project management tools (JIRA, Confluence) and frameworks such as scrum, kanban, etc.
- Ability to mentor and lead the project team plus work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – both English and Nepali.
- Certified Scrum Master, Certified Product owner, Certified Scrum Professional, Agile certified practitioner certification is a plus.
- Identifying and engaging project-relevant stakeholders to ensure an aligned communication and decision-making process.
- Define requirements and work with relevant cross-functional teams to guarantee smooth, efficient implementation and delivery.
- Responsible for requirement building, backlog prioritization, sprint planning, release, daily standups, reviews and overall execution.
- Responsible for process implementation and improvements.
- Monitor resource availability and allocation.
- Responsible for quality assurance and control in accordance with project requirements.
- Perform overall project risk and issue management, and handle detailed tracking and mitigation planning.
- Responsible for establishing clear ownership of project tasks, ensuring every team member has the required tool & support needed, and providing timely feedback.
- Set clear expectations, provide needed autonomy to team members, time monitor the progress and give recognition for results.
- Developing schedules and methods for measuring results.
- Organizing and managing all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion.
- Planning and overseeing the preparation and dissemination of project communications.
- Coordinate project scope and objectives and ensure technical feasibility.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation within standards of the business.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.