Project Marketing Associate
- Industry:Trading - Export / Import
- Minimum Education: Bachelor Level
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:June 16,2022
- Apply Before:July 01,2022
- Research relevant market trends/opportunities and make recommendations for changes to product offer.
- Act as local quarterback for go-to-market efforts.
- Maintain relationships with potential clients (Architects, Project Heads, Construction companies) by making regular visits, understanding their needs and anticipating new market opportunities, and acting accordingly.
- Prepare quotations, reply to clients' mail, solve clients’ queries, and provide solutions through a site visit.
- Identify upcoming projects.
- Gather, investigate and summarize market data and trends to draft reports.
- Promote the company’s existing brands and introduce new products to the market.
- Strong oral communication and writing skills.
- Use of Microsoft Office (MS-Word & MS-Excel)
- Technically sound
- Knowledge and experience in hardware will be the additional advantage