- Industry:Information Technology
- Category:Software Development
- Minimum Education: Mentioned in eligible criteria
- Skills:Able to work on Evening Shift to overlap with US team members
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:February 16,2023
- Apply Before:May 31,2023
Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
- Bring customer-centric focus to our Advanced Visual Reporting platform.
- Work with product and technical teams to understand the business requirements and build scalable and sustainable enterprise reporting solutions.
- Demonstrate through proof of concepts and present them to stakeholders. Formulate and provide recommendations. Promote Self-Service BI.
- Create conceptual and technical BI reporting documents.
- Mentor, develop, and train team members and end users.
- Assist in code deployment and new client system implementations, including data transfer and user administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field required, Master’s degree preferred
- Knowledge of basic Python deployment constructs
- 2+ years of experience with scripting languages (Python) to develop automation tools
- 2+ years of proven programming experience and knowledge in Python
- Strong ability to manage and analyze data in a Data Warehouse environment using Python
- 3+ years of SQL and/or other report writing experience is required.
- Strong healthcare analysis background and experience preferred.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies preferred.
- Experience developing products/solutions using Oracle 12c or above.
- Experience with multiple BI tools a plus, especially in projects involving migration from one BI tool to another.
- Experience working with large data.
- Extensive knowledge in relational database design.
- Able to work on Evening Shift to overlap with US team members
- Access to high-speed internet is required, all other equipment will be provided by the company.