QA Interns/ Trainee
- Category:Quality Assurance
- Minimum Education: Freshers
- Skills:Problem-Solving, Strong Programming Skills.
- Job LocationLalitpur
- Posted on:February 22,2023
- Apply Before:March 22,2023
Title: QA Trainee/ Interns
Job Type: Full time
About us: Established in 2009, eSewa is a household name today. South Asia’s first digital wallet, licensed Payment Service Provider from Nepal Rastra Bank (Central Bank of Nepal), and an ISO 27001:2013 certified, eSewa is a subsidiary company of F1Soft International, a leading FinTech company of Nepal. Team eSewa has been working tirelessly to achieve its vision to create a cashless economy. For this, the company has onboarded more than 150k merchants, 50+ Banks and Financial Institutions (BFIs) and established a wider network of agents nationwide. eSewa is a mobile wallet that allows you to make online and offline payments to merchants, transfer funds to banks and much more.
• Work on a team of professional Software QA Engineers.
• Evaluate requirements and designs to identify, communicate and apply risk analysis on basic applications or components of applications.
• Develop and execute basic test plans/scripts and clearly identify all issues.
• Perform exploratory analysis to mitigate bugs or broken flows due to edge cases.
• Web and Mobile application testing (iOS and Android).
• A passion for learning and personal advancement.
• Experience and interest in working within a group environment.
• Ability to think quickly and determine effective solutions to complex problems.
• Must be highly motivated and takes initiative in areas in need of attention and innovation
• Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills.
• Desire to understand and apply business concepts.
• Basic knowledge of development life cycles, application development, and/or network/system environments.
• Knowledge or basic use of standard tools and technologies including automation tools, query and data analysis.
• Bachelor in IT field or relevant field.
• Freshers are highly encouraged to apply
Why Join us?
• Stellar opportunity to work with the rising company
• The amazing and passionate young team, beautiful office space
• Social Security Benefit
• Trust of biggest FinTech company.
• One-of-a-kind company culture and growth opportunities to accelerate your career progression.
• Lunch Facility