Quality Analyst (Non-Technical)
- Industry:Information Technology
- Category:Human Resource
- Minimum Education: Mentioned in eligible criteria
- Skills:Talent Sourcing, Experience in working on recruitment
- Job LocationLalitpur
- Posted on:December 31,2021
- Apply Before:January 21,2022
As a Quality Analyst, you will regularly assess Workforce Recruitment’s processes, operating procedures, and Key Performance Indicators to identify challenges and areas for improvement to develop and implement process improvement initiatives to address the risks. You will interact with internal stakeholders across CloudFactory to perform deep-dive analyses on current and forecasted recruitment challenges in the course of staffing hundreds of projects across various use cases and industries. You will use your analytical skills to lead data-driven changes in our processes to increase Workforce Recruitment’s operational efficiency and quality of hires.
This role is remote and reports to the Quality Manager in Workforce Recruitment.
- Engage with internal stakeholders (i.e. Sourcing Pod, Recruiting Pod, Delivery Pods, etc.) to lead data-driven changes to processes resulting in efficiency and adding value.
- Gather, document, and analyze different requirements through stakeholder meetings, survey, reports to help improve Recruitment functions
- Use data to communicate issues and problems within WR functions
- Assist in ensuring a smooth kick off of new projects by understanding the specific use case and requirements for the WS and supporting the WR in identifying the skills needed.
- Run retrospective analyses on high-volume, high-value projects to Identify challenges and create action plans for continuous improvement.
- Design, analyze, and implement new features/processes in our recruitment processes.
- Perform Root Cause Analysis for high churn CW requests within the portfolio of WorkStreams
- Communicate clearly with SMART action items to internal and external stakeholders
- Adoption and usage of project management tools and methodologies to manage changes in the process.
- Mentor and coach other sub-pod members on usage and adoption of new methodologies
- Lead and establish effective communication between Project Delivery and Workforce Recruitment teams.
- Proactively report staffing progress and results to Workforce Recruitment and Project Delivery stakeholders and facilitate communication between internal teams regarding best practices and areas of improvement.
- Translate feedback and data into specific strategies and action items.
- 2+ years experience in data analysis, project management, and process improvement at large service delivery companies.
- Quality and project management certifications are preferred, but not required.
- Previous work experience in high-volume recruitment across multiple countries for a fast-growing technology company is a plus, but not required.
- Familiarity with various Applicant Tracking Systems and HR platforms.
- Worked closely with large teams across different time zones, cultures, and levels of the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills.
- Proficient in productivity tools such as Google Suite, Microsoft Office, and other similar programs.
- Bachelor's Degree
- You believe that you can get a little bit better each day.
- You value being part of something bigger than yourself.
- You love building relationships, and you can manage through ups and downs.
- You give feedback humbly, thoughtfully and gently - but clearly and directly.
- You like rolling up your sleeves and getting your hands dirty to get things done.
- You are very organized and like to be involved in the details of things.
- You lead by example and have bias towards action.
- Lunch & Snacks Provided Monday-Friday
- Home Office Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Social Security Fund
- Festival Bonus
- Hybrid Work Modality
- Health Spending Account
- Medical Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
- Amazing Company Mission and Culture
- Growth Opportunities