Quality Analyst (QA)
- Industry:Information Technology
- Category:Software Development
- Minimum Education: Bachelors in Computer Science or any other equivalent stream
- Skills:Automation Scripts, Attention to Details,
- Job LocationLalitpur
- Posted on:March 08,2021
- Apply Before:April 10,2021
- Consistently performs analysis and translates business needs to create high-quality Business Requirements and Functional Specifications documentation and design the solution within specified time frames to solve most complex problems.
- Participates as needed in all phases of solution development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, testing, integration, documentation and presentation phases.
- Keep all stakeholders updated about software process/status as per the project/product communication plan.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.