We are looking for few full time QAs with few years of experience, who love to apply the principles and practices of software quality assurance and commit to deliver a quality product.
- Design, develop, execute and maintain QA test plans and cases.
- Analyze all issues related to product and manage all Quality Assurance processes.
- Design all functional requirements for all processes and documents all test plans.
- Manage execution of all Quality Assurance products, develop and maintain professional relationships with all departments.
- Design and prepare automate tests, scripts as required.
- Ensure adherence to business and customer requirements and design test scripts for all processes.
- Collaborate with technology and seniors to provide optimal level of customer services and recommend ways to increase quality of software.
- Provide support to all technical specifications and prepare appropriate documents.
- Prepare documents for all defects and evaluate same.
- Identify training needs and organize training interventions to meet quality standards.
- Experience on API Testing (SOAP and REST API).
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum development process.
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- Quality inspection, auditing and testing experience.
- Proven work experience in software development.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Product or Industry specific knowledge
- Strong Analytical & Communication Skill
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Engineering or a related subject
- Competitive Salary.
- 5 Working Days.
- Festival Allowance and Yearly Performance Bonus.
- Provident Fund and Gratuity.
- Medical, Accidental and Life Insurance
- Allowance for Lunch, Communication and Fuel Expenses.
- Growth & Development Opportunities