React Frontend Engineer
- Industry:Information Technology
- Category:Software Development
- Minimum Education: Bachelors in Computer Engineering
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:February 14,2023
- Apply Before:March 27,2023
Qualification and Experience
- Must have a full-time Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- More than 3 years of relevant experience
- Strong markup skills (good knowledge of HTML, CSS, CSS frameworks and pre-processors, understanding of adaptive/responsive concepts)
- Experience with RESTful Services, GraphQL APIs, and integrations with external systems.
- Experience with Node.js is a plus.
- Experience with various authentication methods and technologies.
- Experience developing applications in the public cloud, preferably in AWS and working with various AWS services.
- Experience with CI/CD and Containerization is a plus.
- Strong experience in object-oriented design & development.
- Strong knowledge of data structures.
- Strong experience working in an Agile environment and understanding of the SCRUM process.
- Ability to understand product requirements and translate that into technical requirements.
- Proficiency in code versioning tools.
- Passion for performance, quality, and attention to detail.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills in ideating, prototyping, and providing thought leadership.
- Identify and solve technical challenges in the React framework.
- Understand product requirements and prepare design documents for translating those into software applications.
- Write highly maintainable, efficient, scalable and performant code for new features with unit tests, correct encoding, testing, debugging, and documentation.
- Participate in production deployment, and troubleshooting production issues.
Equal Employment Opportunity: We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Differences make us better.