Recovery Officer (AR/AP)
- Category:Accounting / Finance
- Minimum Education: University graduate in Accounting or Finance
- Skills:Microsoft office, Swostik (Accounting Software)
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:November 24,2022
- Apply Before:January 03,2023
Established in 2019, Hilife Foods Pvt. Ltd. aims to provide safe and hygienic food and snacks to consumers at affordable prices. Over the last 2 years, Hilife has established itself as an emerging consumer goods company with healthy food products essentially Oatmeal, Muesli, Choco Flakes, Soya Chunks, and Cornflakes as its core business.
Hilife believes in continuous improvement hence, we constantly strive for agile supply chain management to ensure optimal value for all stakeholders.
- To prepare account reconciliation statement on regular basis.
- To collect & compile all the documents related to services, sales, purchase, sales return, purchase return, claims & discounts including credit control.
- To handle inquiries and grievances of parties acting as point of contact for AP/AR issues
- To ensure all the payments & collections are true and confirmed
- To ensure smooth balance in cash in and cash out
- To follow up for overdue or nearing due receivables
- To negotiate with parties & settling the non- payment disputes working along with legal team on required cases.
Interested can send the application to email@example.com