- Industry:Information Technology
- Category:Human Resource
- Minimum Education: Minimum bachelor’s degree in management or related field
- Skills:Familiarity with social media, C.V. databases, and professional networks ,Proven work experience as a Technical Recruiter or Recruiter would be an additional benefit, Hands-on experience with various interview methods , Technical expertise with an ability to understand and explain job requirements for IT roles, Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques, Excellent verbal and written communication skills, Solid understanding of HR practices and labor legislation, Excellent communication abilities, Good interpersonal skills, Problem- solving aptitude, Strong work ethic, Experience in owning talent acquisition function and evidence of transforming it within an organization, Proficiency in documenting processes and keeping up with industry trends
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:June 16,2022
- Apply Before:June 30,2022
- Build a strong tech talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for our required positions.
- Create a sustainable talent acquisition strategy.
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities.
- Perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast.
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate's experience.
- Visit career and job fairs at schools or universities.
- Own employee onboarding and offboarding function.
- Create job descriptions and interview questions that reflect the requirements for each position.
- Own full cycle recruitment.
- Consult and interact with hiring managers on hiring strategies.
- Implement best practices in hiring and recruiting issues and procedures.
- Identifying the organization’s needs and working to create and implement an efficient talent acquisition strategy – including Employer Brand efforts – to improve recruitment and business performance.
- Participate in succession planning, retention planning, developing, managing, and maintaining a highly skilled team to assist with talent development.
- Maintain and improve keen understanding of the requirements for each role in the company.