Regional Sales Manager
- Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree/Master's degree
- Skills:Communication skills, Team player, Leadership skills
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:June 19,2022
- Apply Before:June 26,2022
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
Sales and Marketing
- Create regional sales plans and targets for each of the branches in the region in alignment with business objectives
- Develop and drive field sales action plans for existing branches
- Analyzing market trends and competitors’ activities in region including expansion into new locations
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction including cross-selling activities
- Report daily and monthly on regional sales trends, results and challenges
- Conduct Marketing activities in the region in coordination with the head office and suggest and execute effective local marketing activities
- Meet regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Identify and appoint channel partners within the region.
- Manage customer journey including monitoring customer churn, customer experience and customer referral.
- Identify customer grievances and suggest improvements and interventions with the objective of winning the customer back or not losing other customers for the same reason.
- Participate in decisions for expansion or acquisition
- Maintain good rapport with key people, customers, partners, vendors and channel partners in the region.
- Support and monitor daily branch activities
- Address potential problems of branches in the region assigned and suggest prompt solution
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, keeping up with current affairs that affect company’s business.
- Prepare budget for new expansion requests as well as make revenue projections to calculate and present return on investment.
- Ensure that any projects proposed that are approved meet the targets as planned in the proposal. If there is any deviation, monitor and suggest immediate corrective actions to ensure the target is met.
- Build and train a team and provide growth opportunities by constant performance evaluation and appraisal
- Visit each of the branches at least once every quarter and survey new areas of expansion
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs )
- Results driven and customer focused
- Able to work in a high pressure environment to meet sales target
- Good communication skills
- Ability to organize, plan, and prioritize work
- Multi-tasking abilities and good problem-solving skills
- Outgoing, energetic, and friendly personality
- Is a team player
- Has a personal vehicle and license
- Availability to travel as needed
Benefits of joining us!
• Accidental and Medical Insurance
• Company Bonus
• Dashain Bonus
• Paid annual leave and sick leave
• Social Security Fund (SSF)
• Internet Benefit
• We value continuous growth and development