- Industry:Information Technology
- Category:IT / Technical / Support
- Minimum Education:
- Skills:Proficient on Ruby on Rails
- Job LocationLalitpur
- Posted on:August 31,2020
- Apply Before:November 26,2020
Key Responsibility Areas
- Has a basic understanding of development best practices and comfortable writing code.
- Uses and understands tools needed to debug and diagnose issues in a test and/or simple production environment.
- Understands the scope of medium features.
- Has a basic understanding of all their product components.
- Performs standard programming tasks.
- Contributes to functional specifications and participates in code reviews.
- Writes and executes test plans
- Given an introduction to the context in which a task fits, can design and complete a small to medium sized task independently. (Can create some blanks)
- Shows initiative and offers assistance when needed without being asked.
- Provides guidance to entry-level engineers.
- Constructively escalates problems and issues.
Key Performance Indicator
- Number of projects involved in
- Number of projects completed on scheduled period
- Ratio of estimated project duration to actual duration
- Number of projects with complete documentation
- Percentage of weekly targets met
- Code quality Report
- Test Coverage Report
Skills and Qualification
- At least three years of demonstrable working experience
- Proficient on Ruby on Rails
- Must have a philosophical understanding of software development, deployment and maintenance
- Must know the software development best practices, coding conventions and design patterns.
- Must be able to design/develop RESTful web APIs
- Must understand the concept, philosophy and importance of TDD
- Proficient understanding of databases including Mongodb, MySQL. Postgresql etc
- Very good understanding of Git and Linux operating system