Sales & Marketing Manager
- Minimum Education: Bachelor
- Skills:Sales and Marketing/ Hotel Management.
- Job LocationKathmandu,Chitwan
- Posted on:June 20,2022
- Apply Before:June 30,2022
Chaudhary Group (CG Corp Global), Nepal’s largest and fastest-growing multi-national conglomerate headquartered in Nepal. Its businesses include financial services, Consumer goods, Education, Cement, Hospitality, Energy, Electronics, Real Estate, Biotech, Ayurveda, Shashwat Dham, and more.
CG Hospitality announces vacancy for the position of Hotel Sales Manager
· Kathmandu - 01
· Bharatpur - 01
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
· Responsible for Corporate and Travel Agent Room Sales for the hotel.
· Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
· Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly.
· Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
· Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition.
· Implements all sales action plans related to my market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
· Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
· Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
· Work closely with Revenue Manager to ensure proposed rate negotiations meet the financial needs of the hotels.
· Targeting key accounts potential for the company.
· Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
· Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
- Market Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to Grow
- Medical and Accidental Insurance
- Training and Development
- Social Security Fund
Interested candidates can apply via the Talent Connects portal or directly send their resume with a cover letter attached to “firstname.lastname@example.org”