Sales & Operations Manager
- Industry:Trading - Export / Import
- Minimum Education: Masters
- Skills:Sales, Marketing, Operation, Basic Accounting
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:June 16,2022
- Apply Before:June 23,2022
Kassito Carpet is a premium rugs manufacturer in Nepal with more than 3 decades of experience in selling dream hand-knotted carpets. Our specialty is rich designer carpets and satisfying customized carpets with affordable pricing.
Job Description :
- Streamlining and optimizing the sales and operation process.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Plan inventory and oversee warehouse efficiency
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Maintaining and developing a relationship with potential and existing customers on the phone, by email, and in person.
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Act as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and provide customers with quotations.
- Bachelors in relevant field.
- 1+ years of sales experience in the Carpet industry
- Excellent knowledge of Nepali Handmade Carpet
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Two-wheeler with a valid license.