Sales Support Executive
- Industry:Information Technology
- Minimum Education: Bachelor Degree
- Skills:Good Communication skills
- Job LocationKathmandu
- Posted on:April 03,2021
- Apply Before:April 24,2021
Duties and Responsibilities
The incumbent will mainly be responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales opportunities to support the business, coordinating sales generation activities, and assisting with development of customized targeted sales strategies as well as for achieving set sales targets.
- Generate and analyze Sales leads and opportunities to identify prospective clients and strategize sales pitch both individually and as part of a team
- Source and work customer referrals
- Assist with the production of sales proposals and presentations
- Monitor customer accounts, maintaining a database of prospective clients and keeping CRM system up-to-date; prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed
- Manage data for new and prospective clients, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached
- Maintain a pipeline of all sales administration using CRM software
- Provide data and prepare and/or analyze sales reports to help the sales team
- Meet all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews; meet or exceed annual sales goals
- Collaborate with Management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting; maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Arrange travel and accommodation for sales meetings
- Build/maintain business relationships with current and potential clients and collaborate with Marketing to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Develop strong relationship across all levels at Customers and Partners.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills especially in English, both verbal and written
- Excellent grasp of business fundamentals, channel development, business planning and excellence in execution.
- Demonstrated ability to understand customer needs, create and deliver customized, customer focused pitches and solutions
- Strong cross group collaboration skills.
- Detailed and process oriented.
- Proven ability to understand customer needs, create and deliver customized, customer-focused pitches and solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in Enterprise sales in the technology industry
- Strong presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences.
- Problem solving mentality, conflict resolution, and follow through with people/partners
- Minimum Intermediate (Management) degree with proven experience in similar role whilst Bachelor’s degree (Sales, Marketing, Business Operations) desired
Nice to Have:
- Understanding of digital transformation business drivers and cloud platforms such as Azure, Dynamics 365, or O365, with Microsoft or other technologies
- Solid knowledge and experience in Professional Services industry.
Benefits and Perks
- International exposure
- Workdays only from Monday-Friday
- Opportunity to work with the team of tech giants like Microsoft, Amazon, and Google
- Attractive salary
- Training on personal growth, professional development, English language
- Health insurance (Medical/Accidental)
- Dashain bonus
- Sick, personal, and maternal/parental leave
- Internal trainings
- 20% of paid work time for learning and career development
In compliance with Nepal Government Labour Act 2074