Seed Team Associate
- Industry:Information Technology
- Category:Project Management
- Minimum Education: Bachelors
- Skills:Project Management, Communication
- Job LocationKathmandu,Lalitpur,Bhaktapur,Pokhara,Nepal
- Posted on:September 23,2021
- Apply Before:January 31,2022
CloudFactory is a global leader in combining people and technology to provide a cloud workforce solution for machine learning and core business data processing. Our managed teams have experience working with hundreds of AI projects and can process data with high accuracy using virtually any tool. As an impact sourcing service provider (ISSP), CloudFactory creates economic and leadership opportunities for talented people in developing nations. Trusted by 170+ companies, we enrich data for 11 of the world’s top autonomous vehicle companies and process millions of tasks a day for innovators including Microsoft, Hummingbird, Ibotta, Luminar and nuTonomy. We’re on four continents, with offices in the U.K., U.S., Nepal, and Kenya.
You will enjoy CloudFactory if creating meaningful work for 1 million people in the developing world excites you. Also if you value building relationships, can be described as both humble and courageous in the same sentence, and you are passionate about pooling individual talents to win as one unified team. You have developed your own engine for personal growth, and help others grow by giving both constructive and encouraging feedback. You love to do the crazy hard work upfront to make things simple for others and your approach is often thinking big, starting small, and then scaling fast. If any of this resonates, it is likely you will enjoy and thrive at CloudFactory like nowhere else on earth!
Join us and make a difference in the world!
As a Seed Team Associate with CloudFactory, you will be a key member of the Seed Team. You will work within the Seed Team to provide a short-term knowledgeable resource to our clients, the Project Delivery Teams (or Pods as we like to call them), during critical times of increased resource constraint. You will be a fast learner, up for a challenge, solving problems, and applying your learnings and best practices to provide long-term consistent solutions.
- Designing a delivery plan for projects by creating resources around training, performance, and other success metrics.
- Helping to define the project scope, goals, and deliverables in collaboration with other stakeholders.
- Implementing strategies that will improve the throughput or quality of the project.
- Identifying potential risks and creating a plan of action as and when they occur.
- Ensuring completed tasks meet quality expectations.
- Have a thorough understanding of each project's objectives and goals, ensuring all team members have the resources needed.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and schedule meetings.
- Develop and document best practices
You love building relationships, and you can manage through ups and downs. You need to be able to understand the work and that usually requires doing it first. Fitting in with us requires the ability to be flexible with working times as most of our clients, and your teammates, are in Nepal, the US with a few in Australia and Europe.
You’re a great communicator. You have impeccable communication skills and are an excellent all-around communicator - verbal, written, and interpersonal. You’ll need to empathize with our customers and work cross-culturally with team members across the globe.
You are results-focused. You have a strong understanding of business systems and operations strategy with an ability to effectively interpret and communicate business and technical concepts with all levels of an organization, from executives to developers. You have a bias for action.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Have an analytical and critical mindset and strong attention to detail.
- Strong team management, team building, and motivation skills for collaborating effectively with others.
- Be able to work under tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Manage multiple projects (multitask) and help coordinate team members to achieve project objectives.
- Facilitate communication and assist with operational and administrative duties.
- Use data to draw conclusions and inform decision making
- Highly organized in both times and in resources.
The experience required to work with us is at least 3 years doing western-style client communication and experience in dealing with large projects. You have experience working with highly capable and driven individuals and have the drive and intellect to handle tough situations. Project Management, general management, and experience in a high-growth tech company are a plus. Technical experience, although not a must, would be another big plus. A hunger for learning about AI or courses related to AI - you guessed it - another plus. Experience in Instructional Design and Training would be a great bonus!
At CloudFactory we value growth; We grow like Bamboo! Therefore we are prioritizing an internal posting for this role. You should have at least 1-year experience as a delivery associate and 2 years of experience in Delivery-CloudFactory overall.
- Lunch & Snacks Provided Monday-Friday
- Phone Allowance and/or Internet Allowance
- Travel Allowance
- Social Security Fund
- Festival Bonus
- Health Spending Account
- Medical Insurance
- Accidental Insurance
- Amazing Company Mission and Culture
- Growth Opportunities